Who We Are
Cumberland Motor Club encourages the ownership, preservation and operation of sports cars, to act
as a source of scientific and technical information, to establish rules and regulations governing activities and exhibitions
for sports cars and their owners, to schedule social and competitive events, to educate and encourage careful and skillful
driving on public highways, to promote and encourage good sportsmanship, and to own real and personal property as
incidental to the foregoing purpose.
Cumberland Motor Club hosts Autocross events at various locations. Autocross is an individually timed driving event on a course outlined by traffic cones. The focus of Autocross is on driver skills and vehicle handling. If you’re curious about Autocross but aren’t ready to participate with your own vehicle, we offer free ride-alongs for licensed drivers at all of our events!
We have several businesses that directly support Cumberland Motor Club. Please check them out!
$10 discount for college students with a valid college ID
This year we’re offering $150 passes that can be used for entry to 5 events and $250 passes for 10 events. It’s a great value if you’re planning to attend multiple events. We process your payment securely through PayPal.
Passes can also be purchased in-person at events.
As a reminder, new members can run their 1st event as a non-member. After that you will need to become a member. Membership is $35 for an individual and $40 for a family. Existing CMC members will need to submit payment prior to the first event. More details on membership can be found here.
Minor events are $30 for pre-registration, $40- same day at the event, and major events are priced at $40 for pre-registration, $50 for same day. There is no charge for spectators or ride-alongs at the event, all we ask is that they sign a liability waiver at the timing tent.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS PREFERRED as it allows us to import the data directly into our timing software ahead of time. You can pre-register and still wait to pay at the track.
We partner with MotorsportReg (MSR) to fulfill our online registration. MSR registration will require a valid credit card to checkout. However, if you select “No” to online payment, the card will NOT be charged, and you can pay on site or use multi-event passes. Once registered this data imports into our timing equipment to speed up registration.
If you’re experiencing any difficulties please contact the autocross chair email@example.com
- CMC May Meeting TomorrowThe monthly CMC meeting will take place tomorrow at 7pm Via Zoom
- Results from May 21, 22 AutoX Posted!Event Date EventLocation PrimaryClassResults PAXResults RawResults Novice 05/21/2022 BEX Class PAX Raw Novice 05/22/2022 BEX Class PAX Raw Novice
- Sat. May 21 – Sun. May 22 AutoX at BEXAutocross this weekend at Brunswick Executive! Pre-Registration ends tomorrow so get registered here: Same-day registrations are allowed but you save $10 by registering beforehand, and it saves us time so everyone gets more runs!
- 2022 Season Bump Chart UpdatedClass Bumping
- Season Opener May 1, 2022 Results Posted!May 1, 2022 Results Event Date Event Location Primary Class Results PAX Results Raw Results Novice 05/1/2022 BEX Class PAX Raw Novice